Leadership Matters May Breakfast-Internal Communication Strategies
Save the date for this interactive, in-person session. Join us the morning of May 18, 2022 where we’ll gather for an informative breakfast and networking.
Effective communication can foster meaningful working relationships between you and your staff, which in turn can improve morale and productivity. A recent survey indicated:
– 97% of workers believe that communication impacts every day tasks
– 28% of employees cite poor communication as the reason for being unable to deliver work on time
If either of these stats resonate with you or cause you to pause and reflect on how it impacts your business, then join us on May 18th to learn the 4 Ps of internal communications and gain strategies to help the leaders in your organization communicate more effectively.
Jen Graft, HR Element’s Director of Organization Consulting, will lead us through an interactive program that will allow you to to tap into the communication needs of your company. We’ll dive in to the effective tools and processes to have in place for communication and collaboration with all employees.
Jen will be joined by Kara Uchtman, Director of Integration/Director of People Operations at SonderMind. Kara will bring her high energy as she shares real life experiences in her role and she’ll provide inspirational tips to motivate us all!
- Understand the 4 Ps of communication
- Gain communication strategies and tips for leaders
- Learn how to develop a communication plan
- Participate in Q&A and sharing of ideas